The Canadian Payroll Association is excited to offer a 3-part webinar series for Senior Leaders, focusing on many of the fundamental skills that Managers require to be successful people-leaders. Topics covered will include: Expanding Your Leadership Abilities, Motivate Your People Through High Performance Coaching, and Effectively Handling Difficult Conversations.
Expanding Your Leadership Abilities will provide you with the necessary tools to identify how to “live leadership behaviours.” We will help participants identify their strengths and potential developmental areas, enabling them to better focus on developing the skills necessary to be an effective leader.
The process of identifying your preferred leadership style will help you recognize, appreciate and utilize the strengths of others who you work with, as well as how to encourage them to grow as leaders in their own right.
!! IMPORTANT !!
Sound for this online session is streamed directly through your computer or electronic device. Participants will not be provided with a dial-in number.
Please test check your system BEFORE you register. Make sure you are connected via your local desktop (not through your company’s server) to perform this test and view the future presentation. Click here to test your system and for troubleshooting tips.
How you will benefit:
- Identify core leadership behaviours to leverage your success as a leader
- Be more prepared to deal with challenges when they occur
- Learn about self-awareness models and receive personality style feedback
- Better able to lead your teams
What you will learn:
- How to live leadership behaviours
- The process of strength and developmental needs analysis on yourself
- How to identify and assess behaviours when leading teams
- A framework for taking action on your developmental plan
After registering online for an archived webinar, you will receive an email confirmation that is sent approximately 2 business days after the registration has been processed. This email contains the login information for the webinar.
Cancellations: No refunds will be issued once the email containing the login information has been provided.